This series belongs to the Mosque and School of Agha Bozorg.
This is one of the most beautiful islamic buildings and is built by efforts of Haj Mohammad Taghi Khanban in honour of his son in law- Molla Mohammad Mehdi Naraghi, famous as Agha Bozorg.
The architectural design is done by Shaaban Ali Posht Mashhadi, the paintings is done by Bagher Ghamsari and inscription written by Ebrahim Moarefi, Mohammad Hosein Kashani and Asadollah.
Date of construction: about 150 years ago.
Location: Kashan City
S10 Countdown: 35 days - or
One with suits - SN 07x13
Not the time to sleep, now. Not the time to sleep. W a k e u p. Wake up, its not the time to sleep now. Wake up. Don’t pretend to sleep. Wake up. Laugh-laugh. Not the time to sleep.
doc martens pascal boot (the classic eight-eye) now comes in a reproduction of the right panel of heironymus bosch’s garden of earthly delights
Up Close: Evening Dress 1923 Lanvin (X)
Kurt Vonnegut’s Rules for Short Stories
1. Use the time of a total stranger in such a way that he or she will not feel the time was wasted.
2. Give the reader at least one character he or she can root for.
3. Every character should want something, even if it is only a glass of water.
4. Every sentence must do one of two things–reveal character or advance the action.
5. Start as close to the end as possible.
6. Be a sadist. No matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them–in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
7. Write to please just one person. If you open a window and make love to the world, so to speak, your story will get pneumonia.
8. Give your readers as much information as possible as soon as possible. To heck with suspense. Readers should have such complete understanding of what is going on, where and why, that they could finish the story themselves, should cockroaches eat the last few pages."
Bats and butterflies pocket watch. Rene Lalique (1860-1945) Ca. 1899-1900. Gold, enamel, moonstone,
"Of gilt-finished jewelled lever movement, the openface pocketwatch of circular outline with blued-steel moon-style hands and applied black enamelled Arabic numerals, against the gold ground accented by blue and white enamelled fluttering butterflies, within a polished gold case, the reverse depicting numerous flying purplish blue enamelled bats, with scattered moonstone accents, further embellished by a sculpted gold serpent bow."